Full-Day Adventure Sailing Experience: Circumnavigate Magnetic Island
About this activity
We meet our guests on the beach in Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island at 8:40am and return at 4:30pm. Morning tea of homemade scones, jam, cream, tea and coffee is served on arrival, to welcome our guests. We do not have a planned itinerary as we plan our trip taking in consideration the weather and tides for snorkeling. We do snorkel the fringing Great Barrier Reef around Magnetic Island and we also visit a beautiful beach/bay to explore, paddle board, kayak or relax. We provide a wholesome and plentiful BBQ Lunch of fresh mackerel fish parcels, chicken and beef skewers, potato salad, coleslaw, garden salad and crusty bread.We also supply good quality snorkel gear & UV and wet suits.We see brahimy kites, sea eagles, rock wallabies, dolphins, turtles, dugongs, hump back whales( in their migration season) and other marine and local wildlife, but each day is different and it is a surprise to what we see on your day??Afternoon tea is fresh fruit platter, Anzac biscuits, tea and coffee. We also offer boom netting.Read more Show less
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Icy cold water
- Cordial(syrup) at lunch time
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- We do have plenty of icy cold water.
- Cordial(syrup) with lunch
- BYO is welcome
- We do not offer pick up/drop off from your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Basic fitness level is required but we would appreciate knowing if you do have any serious health issues so we can make your time with us safe, more enjoyable and comfortable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Similar activities in West Point Click to discover other experiences
3.5 hour Eco Tour
Magnetic Island Twilight Sailing Cruise
Magnetic Island Sailing BBQ Lunch Cruise
(Private Hire)Magnetic Island Morning Sail