Magnetic Island Sunset Sail
Sunset & Sunrise
About this activity
We depart at 4:30pm and return at 6:30pm. These times are subject to change (especially through winter- maybe half an hour earlier due to it becoming dark earlier).Complimentary sparkling wine & non alcoholic drinks on arrival.....and delicious antipasto platters while watching the sunset.Environmental tax included. BYO is welcome and we have plenty of cold water available. We sail in Horseshoe Bay but also venture off shore and to other bays if the weather and sea conditions allow us. We believe in ensuring our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience.Our location of departure/drop off in Horseshoe Bay is easily accessible, either by the local bus service as it is very reliable and we also have a taxi company if you did not bring a car to the island.Overall, our Sunset Sail is a lovely way to spend 2 hours sailing on the water with a small groups of guests- 12 MAX.Read more Show less
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Glass of sparkling wine or non alcoholic beverage on arrival
- Local guide
- Small-group tour of 12 guests MAX
- Antipasto Platters
- 2 hours of sailing
- Drinks- Other then the complimentary beverages on arrival we do not have a Bar.
- BYO is welcome
- We do offer a pick up or drop off service but we do have a reliable bus company and taxi service on the island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- comfortable and casual clothing. Barefoot is preferred once you are on board Big Mama.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers