Jurassic Coast: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door half day trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bournemouth Pier, Pier Approach, Bournemouth BH2 5AA England
Bournemouth Pier is in the town centre with a beautiful view of the sea and the gardens
Pass By: Sandbanks Beach, Banks Road, Poole BH13 7QQ England
Drive on a lovely scenic route through Bournemouth town centre, West Cliff, Sandbanks and Poole Quay.
Stop At: Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, West Lulworth England
On arrival the driver will show you the return pick up point first, in Lulworth Cove Car park for a moment then you will be dropped off at Durdle Door.
Explore Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove in 3 hours of free time. The walk down to the Durdle Door Beach is challenging but rewarding.
It will take you about 25-30 minutes to walk from Durdle Door to Lulworth Cove over the top. Lulworth Cove has a number of pubs, cafes and tea rooms where there is plenty of time to relax and refresh.. Don't forget to check out the cove itself and the Lulworth Crumple rock formation in Stair Hole.
Duration: 3 hours
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
It was a beautiful and sunny day in June when we took the tour. Our driver, I think his name was George, was informative and helpful. We had plenty of time to walk down to the famous Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. Spent time on the small beach at Lulworth Cove to grab a casual lunch, and did some shopping in town. Everything was picturesque and idyllic. On the way back George took a small detour to show us around Poole. All in all it was truly a lovely day with great memories made!