Glacier Sightseeing Experience by Floatplane from Whistler
British Columbia is world-renowned for its awe-inspiring natural beauty, and seeing the region from high above is an ideal way to take in all of the incredible sights. About 15,000 years ago, glaciers comprised this entire area, piled so deeply that only the tops of the highest mountain peaks saw the sun. These glaciers carved the spectacular scenery that exists today.
During your flightseeing tour, sit back in your comfortable floatplane and marvel at the incredible landscapes as you fly above massive glaciers, rugged mountain peaks, volcanic formations and mile-high Garibaldi Lake. Don't forget your camera!
- 30- or 40-minute flightseeing tour
- Carbon offset
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The scenery was awesome and the numerous staff that work at Harbour Air made it a truly wonderful experience! We had a great interaction with the staff that handled the website and phone service, then we were greeted by very welcoming and cheerful people at the desk. We had two separate tours and the pilots were funny, easy to talk with, and very knowledgeable. Harbour Air accommodated a last minute request for shuttle service for our senior parents and the driver was very nice! Thank you for an unforgettable experience!
Outstanding views and a great pilot!! Definitely worth the money
First floatplane ride, it was a blast. Pilot was friendly, check in process was easy. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
What an incredible experience. Neighter of us had flown in a floatplane before and felt the pilot was capable and experienced. The views were magnificient and it was quite a thrill to get so close to the mountain peaks.