Whistler Backcountry Skiing and Splitboarding
- Professional ski guide
- Small group tour
- Whistler Blackcomb lift ticket
- Ski touring or splitboarding gear (available to rent, must reserve well in advance)
- Avalanche safety equipment (transceiver, probe, shovel)
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Transportation and parking
- Gratuity/tip for the guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests are required to run the tour.
- Tours are subject to avalanche conditions. If canceled due to extreme conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not for beginner/green-run skiers or snowboarders. Strong intermediate skills in all snow conditions are required.
- Good fitness is required. Not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions.
- Dress appropriately for a full winter day in the backcountry in varying conditions.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Similar activities in Whistler Click to discover other experiences