Whistler Blackcomb Salmon Bake Dinner and ATV Tour
Check in 15-30 minutes prior to the tour departure at the Canadian Wilderness Adventures Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge. From here, you will be greeted by your professional guide who will drive you 5 minutes up to the base on Blackcomb.
Once at the base, you will be supplied with a full-faced helmet, goggles, and wet weather gear if needed. Your guide will then do a brief safety briefing before you hop on your ATV. After a training session, your guide will lead you 6,000 feet up Blackcomb Mountain to the Horstman Glacier. Take in the spectacular views from the Glacier before heading to the most spectacular patio in Whistler. Here you can relax and enjoy the sweet sounds of live entertainment and enjoy a Pacific Coast classic fare, including cedar-planked, maple glazed wild BC Salmon, local vegetables, fresh salads, and a delicious pie for dessert.
Please let your local tour operator know of any dietary restrictions or allergies upon booking. Chicken is available to those who do not eat salmon. Vegetarian options are also available.
- Professional guide
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Mandatory $20 Collision Coverage fee per driver.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Driver’s License: Persons going as a single rider must be at least 19 years old and fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence. All drivers who are 19 years old are required to show their license upon check in.