Zipline Adventure in Whistler
Guests will meet their tour guides and get outfitted into a harness and helmet. From there a short ride via Gondola (Eagle Tour) or Van (Bear Tour) will take you to the tour starting point. Next up, prepare to be amazed as you zip a series of 5 unique and spectacular ziplines. All tours are fully Guided and include a bit of a story about the amazing location we are privileged to zip around in!
• Ziptrek Ecotours, 4282 Mountain Sq, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
- 5 ziplines with 2 professional guides
- Transportation from Whistler Village (meeting point) to tour area and return to Village
- Harness and helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 6-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Upper weight limit 275lbs
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Bear Tour Specific: Children at least 6 years but under 65lbs will ride tandem with a trained guide on two ziplines
- Eagle Tour Specific: Minimum weight is 75lbs
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
Great fun! Well worth the time. Our guides were caring and careful. I was impressed with their safety procedures and their attention to detail as the made us comfortable dangling in our harnesses from the zip lines.
This tour was so much fun!! First time for our kids and the guides were wonderful!!
great zipline tour. well organized, great guides. would do it again.