Arctic Day: Aurora Viewing Tour | evening
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arctic Range Adventure, 208A Strickland Street, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2J8 Canada
One of the most sought-after Northern experiences, a Yukon winter vacation is only complete with viewing the aurora borealis cascading across the Yukon night sky.
A chemical light reaction caused when solar energy interacts with the Earth’s atmosphere, producing dramatic, dancing waves of green light from one horizon to another the Northern Lights have captivated viewers since the beginning of time, as evidence by the many Yukon First Nation legends they’ve inspired.
We invite you to join us on our Aurora viewing tour at our custom built Aurora viewing location, far from the lights of the city, so you can experience the Northern Lights for yourself – and create your own legends.
Duration: 4 hours
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Arctic Range Adventure
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Winter Clothing (rental available)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
The first night was well organized and enjoyable with good guide, even though skies were cloudy and did not see aurora either night. Second night guide was disorganized and 30 min late picking us up required 2 calls to the office and spent most of time talking to another group and was not very knowledgeable.