Columbia Glacier Cruise from Valdez
- Lunch: Served around 12:00 PM is a light soup lunch.
- Light refreshments: Complimentary coffee, tea and water.
- Entry/Admission - Columbia Glacier
- Food and drinks: A cash based snack bar with snacks and soda is on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do provide a vegetarian option, however are not able to meet all special dietary needs. If you have specific restrictions or needs please feel free to bring your own meals/snacks.
Great experience Captain made sure we had educational trip We saw a whale and sea lions and were able to get really close to the glacier!!!
This tour was wonderful! The captain and crew were very helpful and friendly. The cruise itself was beautiful. We saw lots of wildlife including a Whale. And a very close up view of a Glacier. I would tell you not to miss this opportunity if you have the opportunity
I bring my mom and dad to this tour, the weather is super nice! and we saw almost all ocean animals and glacier. There is buffet on the fox island, after one day trip, my parents they are very hungry and the buffet on the fox island was great!! we are very satified with the trip!