Morning Food & Market Tour
Discover more of one of China’s most ancient cities and take a tour around some of Xi’an’s local markets on this exciting half day guided tour. Along with your expert local guide, you’ll see how Xi’an wakes up by experiencing the tastes, sounds and local way of life of this exciting Xi’an food experience. You’ll begin the tour by exploring one of China’s oldest and largest markets where you will really get to experience a taste of local life. Save some room for a few more stops to sample some of Xi’an’s finest foods at a number of local eateries all whilst enjoying a cup of China’s famed green tea. The ideal morning tour for serious foodies hoping to discover Xi’an and the city’s food culture!
Discover Xi’an’s ancient food markets with your own English speaking local guide
Sample Xi’an’s tastiest foods at 5 or 6 authentic tasting locations dotted around town
Eat where the locals eat and enjoy favorite dishes such as dumplings, breads, noodles and soups
How To Get There:
- Meet up point: Xi Hua Men Fire Station
- By subway: Go to Zhong Lou Station and follow signs to Exit A. Walk north along Bei Da Jie (the main street) and turn left at the first traffic light. The fire station will be on your right.
- By taxi: You can show the taxi driver these directions 你好，我想去西华门消防队门口。西华门与北大街十字。谢谢。
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email