Small-Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Dumpling Banquet and Tang Dynasty Show in Xi’an
Next, you’ll be driven a popular restaurant downtown, where you’ll treat your palate to a delectable banquet of 16 to 18 types of dumplings. The fillings of this delicious Chinese staple range from pork, chicken, mushroom and duck to egg, leek, carrot, lotus root and more. Try them steamed, baked and stir-fried!
Your tour ends with another glimpse into the culture of Xi’an – a performance of the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. As you are entertained by the combination of poetry, musical instruments, singing, dancing and stunning costumes, you’ll learn a bit about China’s history, arts, traditions and customs.
- Entry to the Terracotta Warriors
- Admission to the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with dumpling banquet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This was a great tour! It ended up being just me. My guide was exceptionally helpful and informative. She also was more then happy to wait at times for me to take a lot of pictures. Highly recommended!
Friendly guide and driver. Great tour, good meal in the evening well worth the money.
Brilliant trip to see the warriors, highly recommend!