Fukuoka Kimono Rental
Cruise down the Yanagawa river as the skipper sings the rhymes of a local Japanese poet whilst leisurely steering the wooden boat. Dressed in an delicate kimono and clogs alongside the traditionally dressed skipper, transport yourself into the past. Or you might decide to pay a visit to the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine instead, one of Fukuoka’s most important shrines, dedicated to the great scholar Sugawara Michizane. Walk through the shrine grounds in your ornate kimono and observe students praying for academic success. No matter where you decide to go, there will be many beautiful photo opportunities so bring a fully charged camera!
- Choose from a wide variety of high quality kimonos and accessories
- Enjoy a professional kimono rental service with dressing assistance
- Wear a beautiful kimono as your walk down the streets to gain free access to selected attractions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email