Yangon City Tour by Local Train
Leave the noise of the city centre behind and explore urban life off the beaten track. Your trip begins at the Central Railway Station where you catch a circular train - a unique way to see Yangon’s metropolitan area. The train connects several towns and suburban areas for 45.9km and covers 39 stations. You will go on a three hour loop of the city that will introduce you to the best of Yangon. Enjoy a pitstop at Da Nyin Gone Station where you will get to visit a busy local market, see what commodities are popular and sample local foods. After the market, head over to Pazundaung station, have lunch at one of the local restaurants and stroll down busy streets. Complete with a visit to St. Mary’s Cathedral, the tour is an impressive summary of Yangon’s colonial and spiritual heritage.
- Jump aboard a circular train and travel through the entire metropolitan area of Yangon
- Hop off at several fun stops and see Yangon’s stunning urban scenery up close
- Savor Burmese cuisine at the local market, visit tea shops or stop by for a cup of coffee
- Dive into the streets of Yangon and explore areas that are not frequented by tourists
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email