Cooking Class & Rustic Market Tour
Pick up a rare skill and learn how to cook authentic Burmese dishes while in Yangon. Start with a visit to a local market and pick up some fresh ingredients for your cooking class. Go on to do all the prep work for the cooking and then, under the watchful eye of an experienced chef, learn to create sumptuous Burmese masterpieces. Find out what has influenced the local cuisine and how it developed over centuries. Leave Yangon with a few delicious souvenirs that you can re-create at home for your family and friends.
- Explore Burmese culinary tradition during a 5 hour cooking class in Yangon
- Stop by the local market for some fresh ingredients and learn how to bargain with the sellers
- Cook an authentic Burmese meal and learn the secrets of local cuisine from an experienced chef
- Learn to prepare four dishes: salad, snack, curry and dessert
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email