Travel through Dalla with 5 year Myanmar resident Don Wright, an expert photographer and Yangon enthusiast. Starting with an early hotel pick up in Yangon, you will be taken Pan So Dan Jetty where you will take a ferry across to Dalla. You will then be picked up by a trishaw driver and be taken around local village markets and even Shwe Sayan Pagoda, one of the most iconic religious landmarks and home to a mummified monk. Throughout your ride, Don Wright will be right next to you sharing his knowledge and stories of the city. If you’d like, he will even offer tips on brushing up your photography skills and the best local spots for memorable pictures. Shortly before noon, you will take the return ferry to Yangon where you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Be guided by Yangon enthusiast and professional photographer, Don Wright who is famous for holding photography workshops and tours he runs with local children
- Get to know the stories behind the smiling locals as you walk past downtown Dalla
- Be driven around Dalla on a trishaw and stop at local markets and streets along the way
- Explore the Shwe Sayan Pagoda, a key highlight in Dalla and visit the center piece of this temple, a mummified monk in a glass case who has lived there for hundreds of years
- Enjoy roundtrip hotel transfers and ferry rides to the destination
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email