Hands-on Yangon Walking Tour
The Hands-on Yangon tour is a memorable mosaic of activities, cultural discovery and local sights. You will get to take a public ferry across the mighty Yangon River, hop on a ‘dyna truck’ (a local taxi), learn traditional pottery methods and more. The main highlight is the true jewel of Yangon - Shwesandaw Pagoda, one of the highest pagodas in Myanmar. The busy tour is sure to have you feeling hungry, but don’t worry - everything’s taken care of as your next stop is a popular local vegetarian restaurant close to the local market. You will also have plenty of time to spare to do some exploring of your own before hopping on the return ferry boat ride.
- Hop on a ferry boat and cross the mighty Yangon River to visit local communities and markets
- Visit pottery artisans and try your hand at traditional pottery making
- Discover Shwesandaw Pagoda, one of the country’s highest pagodas with stunning views of the city
- Enjoy local flavors at a popular vegetarian restaurant right next to a busy market
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email