Yangon Highlights Private Tour
Explore Yangon away from the trails most tourists follow - yet see all the attractions the city is known for. Your Yangon Highlights Private Tour kicks off with a convenient hotel pick up and then you’ll start your visit to the city’s most impressive monuments and sites. You will get to visit the Sule Pagoda located right in the heart of downtown Yangon as well as the Maha Bandula Park, famous for its rose gardens and great views of City Hall and other colonial buildings. Then, make your way along the downtown river to the Botataung Pagoda which houses a variety of ancient relics and artifacts, and take a short shopping trip at the Bogyoke Aung San Market where you can find almost anything in the stalls of the friendly locals. At noon, stop for lunch at your own expense and get ready for the exciting stops ahead. The journey continues with a visit to the Chauktatgyi Pagoda, Kandawgyi Lake and the Shwedagon Pagoda before arriving at Yangon’s Chinatown - a bustling commercial and cultural center. The tour ends with a safe trip back to your hotel.
- Discover Yangon off the beaten track and see the city the locals know and love
- Visit the famous Chaukhtatgyi Buddha Temple housing a stunning reclining Buddha statue
- Stop by the noisy bustling Chinatown - a mecca for the craziest and most unpredictable shopping
- Enjoy a tour of Yangon that takes you to the best sights and yet avoids tourist traps and crowds
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email