Yangon and Beyond Private Day Tour
Discover Yangon on an immersive 10 hour adventure that will let you dive deep into the city’s spirit and culture. After an early morning meet up, beat the crowds to the famous Chaukhtagyi Pagoda and Shwedagon Pagoda. These two architectural wonders won’t leave anyone unimpressed, so make sure you have your camera and lots of storage space ready. Close to lunch time you will already be in downtown Yangon, marveling at the architecture of City Hall before indulging in a delicious lunch. The journey takes you further to Pansodan Jetty to take a ferry to the small town of Dala, where you can take a relaxing trishaw ride through the area.
- Explore the best of Yangon on an extensive full day tour that will take you to its hidden alleys and famous sights
- Careful not to fill up your camera with pictures of the stunning Chaukhtagyi and Shwedagon pagodas
- Grab a quick lunch in downtown Yangon and walk by the impressive City Hall building
- Escape the city by hopping on a ferry to the small town of Dala where you can ride a trishaw
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email