Feel like doing something exciting? Challenge yourself with a thrilling experience in Yang Pyeong County – go paragliding with a professional instructor. A relatively easy way get up into the sky, paragliding is a free form of flying that uses an inflatable wing and a harness. Soar over stunning natural landscapes: mountains, valleys and fields and explore Korea’s majestic scenery from a bird’s view. Yang Pyeong is one of the most popular paragliding sites in South Korea and is conveniently located just one hour away from Seoul.
- Experience the thrill of flight in one of South Korea’s most famous paragliding spots
- Feel safe and secure as you glide in the sky with a professional instructor
- Choose between several options: basic, paragliding with a driver, updraft flight and team flight
- See South Korea’s stunning nature, mountains, valleys and fields from up high
- The same location featured in the hit Korean reality TV show “We Got Married” and other famous Korean dramas
How To Get There:
- You can travel to Yangpyeong in Gyeonggi from Seoul via subway Gyeongui Jungang line to Asin Station
- Please arrive at Asin station Exit 1, 30 minutes before the experience. From here the shuttle service will pick you up and take you to the paragliding location.
- Please inform the staff in advance if you cannot be at Asin station 30 minutes before your schedule. In the event of this, please proceed directly to the paragliding location at your own expense (approximate cost: KRW10,000)
- For assistance, please call +82-10-4255-1102 (the Korean staff can communicate in simple English)
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email