Mt. Seorak + Naksansa Temple Tour
Free yourself of the hassle of public transportation and travel to Mount Seorak and Naksansa Temple with a convenient shuttle bus transfer and all entrance tickets included! Located in a national park near the city of Sokcho, Seorak Mountain boasts breathtaking natural scenery. It’s also the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range offering stunning views of the valleys below. After the mountain, you get to head out to Naksansa Temple housing the impressive Bodhisattva statue. The temple offers an incredible insight into the life of Korean Buddhists and stunning views of the tranquil lotus pond.
- Explore Korea’s unique natural beauty with a trip to Mount Seorak and Naksana Temple
- Mount Seorak is located in a a national park, so keep your eyes open for rare wildlife sightings
- Leave worries behind as you explore old Buddhist temples and regain your “zen”
- Enjoy the convenience of roundtrip transportation included
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email