Yellowstone Old Faithful Snowcoach Tour
• On this tour we provide transportation to and from your hotel in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Village area.
• We recommend you bring: Camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Park Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Availability for our snowcoaches cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Also must be able to get up & down 3 steps with assistance, if needed.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The tour exceeded all my expectations. Our guide Jared was phenomenal -- he took us on hikes around West Geyser Basin and out to a waterfall. He was extremely informed and listened to what our group wanted to do. We left at 7:00 AM and returned at 6:30 PM, and it was an incredible day. We saw Old Faithful, bison, trumpeter swans, geysers and melting pots, and topped it off with an unbelievable sunset at the Grand Tetons. It was a journey that I will never forget.