Go on a rich cultural journey to explore the architecture, culture, art and history of Yilan accompanied by an English speaking guide. Discover the interesting fusion of Japanese wooden houses and Western classical design in local buildings and learn about Taiwan’s development at the city museum. Sample tasty beverages at the Wine Museum as the process of wine making is explained to you. Be inspired at the Museum of Literature then relax with a steaming cuppa as you browse vintage books at the Old Bookcase Cafe. Step into the cartoon world of popular illustrator Jimmy Liao before ending your packed afternoon of getting to know Yilan.
- Listen to traditional opera at the Taiwan Theater Museum
- Step into the cartoon world of Jimmy Liao, a famed Taiwanese artist
- Discover the wine making process and enjoy a tasting at Yilan Distillery Chia Chi Lan Wine Museum
- Marvel at the unique Japanese-style Yilan Museum of Literature
- Enjoy a cup of tea at the Old Bookcase Cafe where you can also browse the shelves
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email