Korean Folk Village Ticket
Make the short trip from Seoul and discover more about ancient Korean culture at the country’s premier folk village. You’ll learn more about traditional Korean clothing and food whilst exploring the workshops and multiple other attractions at this splendid attraction. The village’s grounds includes a Folk Museum and Art Museum where you are given the chance to get up close and personal with the secret behind making handmade baskets, musical instruments and embroidery for which the Joseon Dynasty of Korean was well known for. With over 260 replica Joseon Dynasty houses to explore, and daily traditional dances and live music performances to enjoy plus excellent food on site, this is a great way to start your Korea experience!
The ideal place to start your Korea trip and learn more about ancient Korean culture
Experience the shooting location of several popular Korean TV dramas such as Jewel in the Palace and My Love from the Star!
Learn more about the ancient Korean arts such as embroidery and basket making
Taste traditional and authentic Korean food like Bibimbap at the onsite restaurants
- March-April: weekdays 9:30am-6:00pm, weekends 9:30am-6:30pm
- May-September: weekdays 9:30am-6:30pm; weekends 9:30am-7:00pm
- October-November: weekdays 9:30am-6:00pm, weekends 9:30am-6:30pm
- December-February: weekdays 9:30am-5:30pm; weekends 9:30am-6:00pm
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email