Yosemite Valley Hiking Tour
Highlights in Yosemite Valley can include: Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, the nose of El Capitan, Happy Isles, the famous Mist Trail, Mirror Lake, the Royal Arches, and the children always like the secret Indian Caves and/or Spider Caves. Our guides can also take you to the Old Chapel, the site of the old Pioneer Village, the Pioneer Cemetary. the famous Majestic Hotel (previously known as the Ahwahnee Hotel), and any other location you may want to see or marvel at. Of course other prominent geographical features such as Half Dome, North Dome, and many others will also be pointed out on this tour.
Guides carry first aid kits, water purification methods, toilet paper (for emergencies), suntan lotion and bug repellent. Please plan to bring your own lunch, snacks, water bottles, etc.
Note: Should weather, fire, and/or delayed seasonal openings affect the chosen itinerary, a different itinerary will be offered. You will be kept in contact throughout this process. All profits from this guided trip go towards supporting our youth summer camp program.
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Awesome day trip activity ! My husband and I enjoyed the breathtaking hike to Mist Trail and loved the Mirror Lake. Will , our tour guide was awesome ! He not only stepped in the last minute but made our trip worth driving for coming from SoCal . We'll definitely do this adventure again!