Full Day Tara River White Water Rafting & Photo Tour from Zabljak
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tara Canyon, Žabljak Municipality, Montenegro
White water rafting in deepest canyon in Europe!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Durmitor, Žabljak, Montenegro
Scenic ride through Durmitor Massif with many photo stops.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Piva Canyon, North of Pluzine, Pluzine, Pluzine Municipality 81435 Montenegro
Unforgettable ride through more than 50 tunnels in Piva canyon with few photo stops.
Duration: 1 hour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport from Žabljak to Šćepan Polje
- Breakfast - vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - vegetarian and vegan friendly
- All rafting equipment including life vests, wetsuits, helmets, wet shoes and waterproof bag
- Transport from Šćepan Polje to Brštanovica (starting point of rafting)
- Licensed skippers
- Entry/Admission - Tara Canyon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
From the moment we were picked up to when we were dropped off, we were treated to a fantastic day ,in glorious scenery, by the helpful and caring guides. The drive through the Dumitor mountains and up the Piva canyon, there and back again, was amazing and we stopped several times to allow us to take as many photos as we wanted to. Once at the rafting camp, we were equally well looked after, beginning with a delicious breakfast, being supplied with all the necessary clothing and equipment and then taken by mini bus to the rafting start point. Once on the river, our skipper excellently guided us down the river, with several stop offs for photos, visiting local waterfalls, cliff jumping and swimming in the river, as well as negotiating many tricky rapids with ease. The trip down the river ended all too soon. Back at the campsite, we were treated to another excellent meal before our journey back, enjoying the amazing scenery from a different perspective in the setting summer sunshine, with a stop off at a roadside stall to sample, and buy, some local delicacies. It was a most memorable day trip and we can highly recommend it.