Kayak tour on Dugi Otok - full day
When you arrive, a van will transfer you to the bay, where the kayaking adventure begins. During the tour you’ll encounter secret bays, numerous sea caves and soaring cliffs.
Later, when you return to the starting point you’ll be transferred to the north of island, where you’ll have lunch. Afterwards, you’ll paddle your kayak to a sunken ship, which offers a spectacular snorkeling experience.
The final part of the tour is spent at the white sandy beach of Sakarun, where you can relax, swim and play the local game of picigin – a real treat for all.
- Local guide (ACA certified)
- Full sea kayaking gear
- Dry bag for personal belongings
- Meals & Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, sun protection,extra shirt, food and drinks (there is the option of eating at a camp restaurant for around €10)
- If guide is in Zadar on a day of the tour, he will contact you day before for transfer to ferry port. If not, you have to come to ferry port by yourself (car, public transport, walk,
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you're looking for a magical day while in Croatia, there's no better way to spend it than on this tour! The guides are fun, personable and professional... Our small group quickly bonded and we thoroughly enjoyed each other as well as the adventures this tour provides... we kayaked, cliff jumped, explored caves, and snorkeled around a sunken ship! This was one of the highlights of our 2 week trip... you won't be disappointed!!!!