Krka National Park Full-Day Tour from Zadar
Due to its special position and its various types of habitat, the park is characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatcher.
After pick-up in Zadar, drive to Skradin, where you'll board a boat for a 30-minute ride. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski buk, and then visit the park's ethnographic collections, mills, and weaving workshops.
You'll return to Zadar at around 5pm.
- Boat ride
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Entrance tickets 27 € adults- 01.06 to 30.09.16 € kid, 7-18 yo 15 € - rest of season - 11 € kids
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Light walking tour
- Swimming gear is recommended to carry with you
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets Entrance NP(E27 Jun-30th Oct,kids up to 18 E16,rest of season,adults E15, kids E11,and up to7 free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
We arrived after a very comfortable coach trip. Lunch was a very basic and unappetizing with a bottle of warm water. We were rushed through the areas of interest and marched very quickly through the park and having no time to enjoy it and take in it's beauty. We reached the falls and lake which was extremely crowded .The lake was difficult to move about in due to the rock formation under the water but as it was so hot and no where to sit comfortably we tried to navigate the water. If we had known where to go we would have taken more time to enjoy the park. Guides were nice but wouldn't recommend and would use a different company next time.
beautiful and scenic.
Great tour. Deviated a bit from the tour to accommodate others but worked well. Would definitely recommend!