Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke Tour From Zagreb
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Rastoke, A watermill village situated where the blue-green water of river Slunjčica flows into the Korana river. similar natural phenomena are occurring as at the Plitvice Lakes. Rastoke is sometimes known as "the Small Lakes of Plitvice", and is connected to the Plitvice Lakes by the Korana river. Rastoke is a place of autochthonous ecologic and ethnographic significance due to its symbiosis of natural and civilizational features.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Discover one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. Take an unforgettable walk along one of UNESCO's World Heritage sites and experience amazing landscape that will take your breath away.
Duration: 4 hours
- Central Hotels pickup and drop-off
- Transport with a comfortable sedan car or passenger van
- Official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees: (20€-35€) Plitvice, Rastoke(4€-5€)
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Fantastic lakes, unbelievable blue color. Great cascad3s na pathways. I enjoyed very much! Roundabout tour guides really took good care of us and guided everyone in the group through the routes, making sure faster ones and slower ones receive equal attention.