Full Day Small Group Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
- Entry/Admission - Kozjak Lake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Athletic wear recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We paid 252€ for a full day small group tour of Plitvice, Croatia. The tour supposed to be maximum of 8 with snacks, coffee/tea all provided. However, none of that was given. We were combined to a large group of 19, whom upon checking had only paid between 63€ to 100€ for this tour. When contacted, the tour guide said we had only paid for tickets/transportation, and the company did not receive any extra cost for what was supposed to be offered by Viator. There were some chaos during the entry to the park with regards to tickets and our visit was delayed until nearly 1pm. Not only that, our guide in the park looked uninterested and we were initially clueless about what was going on. Also, the route taken could have been a different one. Most of us were disappointed that we didn’t get to go to the boardwalk nearest to the biggest waterfall. Instead, we ended our tour on the highest level of the park.
This trip takes you to the beautiful National Park which is reached in about two hours from Zagreb. I loved walking around and taking in sights of the lakes and the many waterfalls. I would love to go back for another visit. I simply did not get enough of the beauty of Plitvice lakes.
Dane was an excellent tour guide - he was very knowledgeable about the lakes and their history, as well as the geography and history of the regions in between Zagreb and Plitvice. The service was excellent I could go on and on, but that sums it up. As an aside, mid-August might not be the best time to visit because there were a ton of people there and in Dubrovnik and Split, but whenever you go, go with Dane!!!!!