Small-Group Zagreb Food Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dolac Market, Zagreb Croatia
Central Farmers Market
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Upper Town (Gornji Grad), Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Saint Mark's church
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tunel Gric, Mesnicka ulica 19, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Duration: 5 minutes
- English-speaking licensed local guide
- Snacks - Cold Meat Platter & 1 Rakija, Pag Cheese, Croatian Spreads and Marmalades & 1 Juice, Sarma or Punjena Paprika (depanding of the season) & 1 Gemist, 1 Coffee or Tea
- Ticket for funicular ride
- Entry/Admission - Upper Town (Gornji Grad)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is not available.
- There is approximately 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) of walking involved.
- Small group for a great experience (tour is limited to 15 people).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This is a great choice to get a taste of local fare along with a history lesson. Petra is a walking history expert and her accounts of Croatian's past and local folklore are a delight. Start the tour on an empty stomac.h
Fabulous food walking tour. Rained most of the time but group was us only with tour guide and she was excellent.