2.5-Hour Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
Join us in front of the horseman statue at Ban Jelačić (main) Square from where you accompanied by Free Spirit host visit two fantastic wine bars and taste 6 samples of great Croatian wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Free Spirit Walking Tour, Ban Jelacic Square In Front Of The Horse Statue, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
- local host guiding you throughout the tour
- professional sommelier presentation
- 6 wine samples from 4 different Croatian regions
- traditional finger food
- 10% discount in wine shop
- Additional wine and food
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Loved it! Even though we misread and thought it was several different bar stops we really enjoyed the one oldest Winery in Dubrovnik, just realaxing in corner with owners telling us everything we wanted to know about Croatian wine ... the tastings and bread/cheese were a great thank you !!
This was in one of the oldest wineries in Zagreb! Very well done and the wines were surprisingly good. Something we would do again not as a tour but to visit the winery.