Zakynthos Full-Day Sightseeing Cruise
The boat has a further two stops for photographs on the west side, before enjoying a further two stops for swimming to the south of the Island.
Snack bar available on board with a variety of drinks and snacks.
- Pickup and drop-off at designated meeting points in all resorts
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Local taxes
- Food, snacks, and drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Excellent day around the island! I was staying in Kalamari and they picked me up and drove us to Zante Old Town for departure and took us back!
Must do when in Zakyntos! the shipwreck beach was breathtaking, although we couldn't swim around or walk on the beach as the sea was to choppy. The Keri Caves are beautiful too and there are 2 more stops to different beaches including Korali beach where you have plenty of time to swim around.
This tour was amazing!