Turtle Spotting Cruise in Zakynthos
Then head over to Marathonisi (Turtle Island) and the Keri Caves enjoying the wonderful coastline along the way. The captain will make stops for swimming, so you can enjoy a dip in the stunning waters. This is an informative and educational excursion and is ideal for all the family to enjoy.
Drinks, snacks and ice cream can be purchased on board.
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Marathonisi (Turtle Island)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This experience was amazing, we were so lucky to be spotting 3 turtles up close, beautiful trip and funny guide Sue, she was very informative and overall great trip!
I would defiantly recommend this trip, not to busy or rushed. Time to spot the turtles then off to the coves for 2 swim stops in beautiful surroundings. Then head back with views of the coast. Tour guide was really nice to.
Seeing a turtle swimming effortlessly through water is just breathtaking...Great tour!
Very good excursion managed to see one turtle even though it was the end of the season. Both captain and rep were very good
It is well worth the money and they picked us up from are hotel and took us back again .
The tour was amazing, really informative and fun. We were lucky enough to see a turtle and was able to visit two different locations for a swim. It was a fabulous trip, well organised and Sue was a great guide. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great day out whilst in Zante.
This excursion was turtle-ly brilliant sorry! After a short ride from our resort on Laganas to Agios Sostis on an air conditioned coach we boarded a comfortable and well equipped bar/snacks/toilet large wooden boat which took us out to a popular viewing area just off Laganas, where we didn't have to wait too long before a gorgeous female turtle made an appearance. Sue, our fabulous tour guide, had given us lots of interesting information about the turtle population on the island en route and about the island itself. She is extremely knowledgeable and very entertaining! After we had all had a good look at the turtle, we headed off to and around Marathonisi Island, avoiding the busy Laganas side we headed to the opposite side for a swim stop, where we swam through a cave and snorkelled around the boat, the water was lovely and cool and so clear, a fantastic experience! Obviously the boat can only get so close to the shore so very deep initially but my three boys aged 11, 10 and 6 all got in and loved it. We stopped there for about 40 minutes then clambered on board again and sailed towards the Keri Caves for a photo stop. If you are looking for a family friendly trip, that is fun, educational, and beyond picturesque - this is the one for you! Brilliant value for money, the Captain and crew were helpful and friendly and Sue was an excellent guide.