Private Day Tour of Tianmen Mountain with Skywalk
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain Ticket Station, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie 427000 China
Admire the spectacular views as you ride the cable car to its final stop, atop Tianmen (Heaven's Door) Mountain. At 4.6 miles (7.5 kilometers) long, it's the longest cable car ride in Asia, and takes approximately 30 minutes to ascend from the city.
Your first stop is Tianmen Temple, an expansive religious complex first built during the Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD), although the buildings you see now are recent.
Next, visit the attractions that made Tianmen Mountain famous. The vertiginous Skyways are narrow walkways of transparent glass that cling to the edge of the mountain. Don your shoe covers to protect the glass and enjoy spectacular views down the sheer mountainside and across the surreal karst landscape around Zhangjiajie: your guide will steer you to the best spots for photos.
Descend to the feature that gave the mountain its name, Tianmen Dong (Heaven's Door Cave), a vast natural archway that pierces the mountainside like a giant keyhole. It takes about half an hour to climb the 999 steps that lead up to it, depending on your fitness level.
From here, you'll ride a shuttle bus down the winding 99-Bend Road, which curls sinuously around the mountainside, to the cable-car station, and enjoy a late lunch in Zhangjiajie city.
Finally, visit the Junsheng Painting Institute and learn about the unique artworks its founder creates using sandstone.
Note: (The private transportation is not allowed to enter Zhangjiajie Mt.Tianmen which offer their own shuttle buses, Private Car will drop up and pick up from the gate of the Scenic Spot.)
Duration: 6 hours
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- One Daily Chinese Style Meal(Lunch or Dinner based on the situation)
- Local travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park
- Hotel ( Book on your own online following the location of each day in the itinerary.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For obtaining entry tickets,your passport is the key. Most of the tickets have to be booked and bought with it. so do remember to take it with you when leave the hotel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved: due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required for all participants. Please provide in the "special requirement" block at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I highly recommend this trip tour as they are professional. They meet all the schedules that have been set. Tour Guide is good, lots to tell about zhangjiajie and good english. I am satisfied with this trip. This is an unforgettable memory in Zhangjiajie. Thank's Venus and Eric.