Lucerne City Tour from Zurich
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sihlquai, Sihlstrasse 41, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Meet the guide at the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, Limmatstrasse 4, Zürch.
Sit back and enjoy a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne. Upon arrival, a short city tour will introduce you to Lucerne's main highlights including the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and the new Concert and Congress Hall.
Stop At: Lucerne Station, Bahnhofplatz, Lucerne 6005 Switzerland
Afterwards the rest of the day (approximately 6 hours) is yours to explore. Wander through the streets, over bridges and into Lucerne's museums at your leisure.
Some optional activities you may wish to consider at your own expense:
• Ride the new City Train (April to October)
• Swiss lunch with Folklore Show (reservations necessary)
• Transport Museum
• Picasso Museum
Regardless of how you choose to spend your day, Lucerne is bound to reveal the romantic and inspire the photographer in you, so don't forget your camera - the opportunities are endless!
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Lucerne Station, Bahnhofplatz, Lucerne 6005 Switzerland
Meet the guide again in the evening at Frankenstrasse 2 - 4, Lucerne for your drive back to Zürich.
- Panorama drive to Lucerne with photo stop en route ( at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument)
- Transportation by coach
- Short City Tour of Lucerne
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide to and from Lucerne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- There is no Folklore Show during the winter season
This was a wonderful day with plenty of time to explore Lucerne . The town is picture postcard material with lovely restaurants medieval history and the beautiful lake I would not recommend this tour on a Sunday as the shops are closed and there is 6 hours to fill in without shopping but apart from that highly recommend this tour
Great day trip out of Zurich. Plenty of time for looking around, sightseeing, taking in the sights and shopping too. Enjoyed the visit to Lucerne and look forward to a return visit. The meeting spot for the return journey is convenient and easy to find near the train station. I recommend the day trip for those looking for opportunities to explore Switzerland.
What an absolute beauty this city is! It is a must see! Our guide was very knowledgeable and took great care of the group. We enjoyed having the day to explore and shop on our own as well. This tour is a nice mix of free time and a tour which educates you on the city.
great trip beautiful must do if you are great experience.