Evening Tour Agra's Mohabbat the Taj Show with Shopping and Dinner
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tdi Mall, Taj Mahal Road, Agra 282001 India
Be collected from your hotel in Agra the evening at 5pm you may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
After shopping transferred to the Kalakriti Auditorium and convention Center where you'll witness the spectacular live show of performing artisans depicting the magic of the Mughal Empire. Through interesting and innovative songs, and dramatic performances the 60 artists will recreate the ambience of the era and bring the Braj culture to life.
The 90-minute show can be heard in different languages including Hindi, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and English through the provided headsets. All you need do is choose your option by clicking a button and listening to the show in your selected language.
After the show you'll be driven to the restaurant for your dinner, and then driven back to your accommodation by 9pm approx.
Note: Show Validity & Time: 1 Aug to 30 Apr (Every Day) & 6:45pm to 8pm
- All Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/Train Station pickup and drop-off in Agra
- Buffet Dinner - Mughlai or Continental
- Gold Class Theater ticket
- Tour Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
What an amazing day! I have many questions for this tour and Raj Sharma, the owner was there to answer my all questions. I was surprised when he replied me quickly. My Driver Sanju and Guide Mahesh came to hotel before time. They were well dressed and spoke very good English. The Show was great with well trained actors/actresses/dancers and nicely directed acts and well choreographed dances make you glued to the show till last. After show I was taken for the fantastic dinner. It was the best experience and life time memories for me. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot for giving me best memories.