BREW-ed Downtown Asheville Brewery Walking Tour
At each stop on the brewery tour, you will enjoy three to four six ounce samples of beer. It is highly recommended that you eat a substantial meal before the tour and take smaller samples if you feel like you've had enough alcohol.
In between breweries, your guide will tell you about the history of Asheville and how it came to be the beautiful city it is today. Feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour.
Want to remember your trip to Asheville? Order a commemorative pint glass at checkout!
- Certified Cicerone guide
- 3 - 4 six ounce samples of beer
- 2 - 3 breweries visited depending on day selected
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress Code is casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Great tour with a very knowledgeable tour guide. We learned a lot about making and drinking beer, drank some great brews at 3 different breweries and had a fun experience. Definitely recommend doing this tour if you visit Asheville... or even if you live in Asheville!