Nami Island Roundtrip Transfer
Explore the magnificent Nami Island hassle free with a roundtrip shuttle bus transfer from Seoul. This miniature half moon shaped island located in Chuncheon is 63 kilometers away from Seoul and a real nuisance to get to on your own as the island is not accessible by car. Nami Island is famous for its iconic tree lined avenues and an undisturbed natural atmosphere. Here, you won’t even see any telephone lines - they’ve been built underground to preserve the island’s unique feel. The island is also known as the location setting for the Korean 2003 drama series Winter Sonata. There is plenty to do and see on Nami Island: from exploring its romantic scenery, trying authentic snacks, taking the island zipline and going on a scenic rail ride nearby. Your itinerary is totally flexible: simply board the shuttle in central Seoul at 9:30am and hop back on at 4:00pm to depart from Nami Island, the rest of the itinerary is up to you!
- Hop into a comfy shuttle bus to enjoy your time on the stunning Nami Island
- Skip the queue, get your ticket right onboard the bus and settle in for a scenic ride!
- Plan your own itinerary exploring Gangwon-do Nami island’s iconic tree lined streets, natural scenery and more
- Transfers available all year round: visit Nami Island in spring, summer, fall or winter
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email