Private Manatee Tour
Located just 1.5 hours West of Orlando, you'll meet your guide who will take you into the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge which is known as the best locations for viewing and snorkeling with these friendly, curious and slow moving and gentle giants.
After checking in at the tour center you will watch a brief video about the manatees, go over the rules of swimming and how to interact in a manner that is fun for both you and the manatees. You are then fitted for a wetsuit to prepare you for your snorkeling adventure. Your guides will photograph the highlights of your entire manatee swim tour from start to finish, both above and below the water. Upon returning to the tour center, a high-resolution picture CD containing images from your manatee tour will be available for you to purchase if desired.
Please note: early morning departures are the best time to swim with the manatees. For a speedier check-in process it is advised that you have your swimsuits on under your clothes. Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings.
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- All gear included
- Bottled Water provided
- Introductory/instructional video offered in English, French, German, Japanese, or Spanish
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price reflects 1 to 10 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The people and booking process were awesome. The only issue was due to the warm temperatures there ware not many Manatee's and only 2 people of our group of 8 got to see them in them water. However the boat operators were great and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed the trip.