Larnach Castle & Gardens Admission Ticket
After purchasing your tickets, you may arrive at Larnach Castle any time between 9am and 5pm. It is a 20 minute drive from the Dunedin City Centre, and is a perfect self drive destination. On arriving at the Castle your first stop will be at the Gatehouse, this is where you present your voucher, in return you will be given an entrance ticket to present at the Castle entrance. You will be provided with a map of the Garden and a New Zealand native plant trail map, to ensure you get the most of your walk around the garden before entering the Castle.
Allow at least one hour to look around the inside of the Castle. Many decide to spend more time than this. You may want to take time to visit the Ballroom Café, which opens daily at 9.30am and closes at 4.30pm.
The Castle is open 365 days of the year. Come enjoy this unique experience that is truly unforgettable.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Written and audio guides
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver. However, due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Excellent guide and presentation! A pleasure to experience first hand.
Didn't get to go due to been sold a ticket to castle entry only and no transport to get there or back. When we got to Dunedin we where told that it was to far for buses unless you already had that transport charged in your tour. We where traveling around via ship and had to make sure we could get back to our ship.was also told that you could confirm if a taxi would come back and get us,so that was a waste of money and so disappointed that I dint see the castle.