Taupo Adventure Combo: Jet Boat Ride and Whitewater Rafting
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Taupo, Taupo Marina New Zealand
Your fun-filled, multi-thrill experience of the North Island’s natural spoils will give you the experience of your life. With knowledgeable, friendly and professional guides, you’ll see all angles of Taupo, approximately 50 miles (80 km) south of Rotorua
With this option, your experience begins with the jet-boat ride. Then brave the Tongariro River by whitewater raft! Enjoy a 2-hour rafting experience that combines the heart-pumping action of more than 60 rapids with plenty of calm water where you can sit back and take in the splendid scenery and wildlife.
All equipment needed, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels, are included to ensure you have a carefree day of adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huka Falls tracks, Huka Falls Road, Taupo New Zealand
Lake Taupo’s most exciting white water adventure.
Hukafalls Jet will dash you to the base of the spectacular Huka Falls onboard a twin engined V6 jet boat whilst racing past cliffs and trees at an amazing 80km/hr. Remember to hold on tight for our trademark 360 degree spins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tongariro River, New Zealand
After your jet boat ride we’ll then transfer you to Tongaririo River Rafting so you can continue your white water adventure by paddling and splashing your way along the Tongariro River. You'll enjoy a rafting experience that combines the heart-pumping action of more than 60 rapids with sufficient lower grade water that enables the splendid scenery and ample wildlife to be enjoyed.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Waikato River Trails, 6 Main Street, Putaruru 3411 New Zealand
- 30 minute Jet-Boat Ride
- 2 hr Whitewater Rafting
- All Necessary Equipment Provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional Guides
- Entry/Admission - Lake Taupo
- Entry/Admission - Huka Falls tracks
- Entry/Admission - Tongariro River
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be over 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Total trip time: 7 hours (approx) if completed in 1 day
Kids said the Jet Boat ride was the most fun activity of our whole holiday. The White water rafting was also great from start to finish. The guide was really experienced.
This was a great value way to enjoy the adventure activities that can be found in Taupo. We started with the cruise on a rainy miserable day and while we knew the helicopter and jet boat were unlikely the staff at all three activities made it so easy to book them in for the next day day. Highly recommend this as a great value combo!
This was awesome and the highlight of our trip for our son. Some sightseeing, some scenery and relaxation, and some thrills all in one day!