Jeju Trickeye 3D Museum
Jeju’s Trick Art Museum houses paintings, sculptures, digital art and installations over six different themed zones: History, World Masterpieces, Animal Kingdom, Surrealism, Love and Lumi-Art. These aren’t just any paintings though, they’re installed onto plain surfaces but magically appear to be 3D through the use of optical illusion. Learn about the history of Trompe-l’oeil illusion art, become part of famous artworks, and have hours of fun taking pictures at this fully interactive gallery. Trick Eye Museum also boasts the first gallery in Jeju featuring Lumi art - where the painting changes under fluorescent light. You can also get additional entry into the nearby Museum of Greek Mythology, bringing alive around 200 reproductions of famous paintings and marble sculptures found in world-renowned museums including the Louvre and the Vatican Museums!
- Experience optical illusion art at six different themed zones at Jeju Trick Art Museum
- Enjoy optional admission to the Museum of Greek Mythology with seven themed galleries and the option to dress as an Ancient Greek!
- Learn about the history of the Trick Eye museum and of Trompe-l’oeil art
- Step into famous masterpieces, touch the sculptures and take as many pictures as you like - this is not your usual museum!
- Visit the first gallery in Jeju to play with the special effects of Lumi-art
- Daily 9:00am - 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or contact us via email