Abel Tasman National Park Scenic Cruise
If you want to relax whilst soaking up the natural glory of the sea and the coastline, the Abel Tasman National Park Scenic Cruise is a perfect cruise for you. Depending on your schedule, you can choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure, each varying in hours, with the morning trip being a full day tour. On all three tours, you’ll be able to absorb the serene natural environment from either the sunny deck, or if you prefer to stay cool, you can enjoy the sheltered downstairs area. You’ll cruise from Kaiteriteri to Totaranui and back, giving you an opportunity to see wildlife, the coastline and forests, plus a number of famous sights including Split Apple Rock, Medlands Beach and the local fur seal colony. Along the way, your skipper will share with you the history of the area and some interested facts, adding greater insight to your journey. If you choose the morning tour, you’ll also have the chance to stop by at a cove and take a 2.5 hour break to explore the beaches or forests on your own!
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure for a cruise through the Abel Tasman National Park
- Discover the sights of Split Apple Rock, Medlands Beach, Torrent Bay and other spots from the comfort of your cruise boat
- Listen to a historical and environmental commentary from your skipper throughout the cruise
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour stop on a part of the sheltered cove and discover the golden beaches or native forest if you join the morning tour
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email