Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour
About this activity
0730hrs pick up from the city hotel and proceed for about 3 hours drive to Poring Hot Springs through scenic mountainous countryside. Upon arrival, a must visit is the Treetop Canopy Walkway which 20 minutes hike is needed. Experience the height of 30 metres above the ground and length of 100 metres. Or you may just take a dip in the open air Japanese styled bathtub which the hot sulphuric water is believed to have curative powers. Lunch at the local restaurant. Then, continue journey to Kinabalu Park, Malaysia’s First World Heritage for a visit to the Mountain Garden or Mt Kinabalu Botanical Garden. You may find diverse species of flora from all over the park has been replanted here and Exhibition Hall before returning to Kota Kinabalu.Read more Show less
- Return air ticket, travel insurance, personal expenses or items not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, insect repellent, raincoat, towel, extra clothes for change, warm jacket, and personal toiletries etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Similar activities in Kota Kinabalu Click to discover other experiences
Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring Tour
Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour
Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring
Full Day Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring
Kundasang Poring Hot Springs Day Tour
Full-Day Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring
Kota Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Springs Tour