James Bond Island Speedboat Tour
Bond. James Bond. Try repeating this phrase at the set of one of the most renowned James Bond movie — The Man With The Golden Gun — filmed in 1974 and starring Roger Moore. Today, James Bond Island is one of the major attractions at Phang-Nga Bay National Park. The beautiful island has remained almost exactly the same as featured in the movie and you will get the chance to walk in James Bond’s footsteps and take amazing photos with the famous backdrop. The island itself is a joy to discover — with a pristine natural environment and clear soft waters. Hop on a speedboat and see it all!
- Visit one of the most iconic destinations in Krabi - James Bond Island
- Explore the set of the 1974 James Bond movie ‘The Man With The Golden Gun’
- Part of the Phang-Nga Bay National Park, the island is a tropical paradise with lots of exciting stories to tell
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email