Manila City Tour
Complete your vacation in the sunny Philippines with a tour of the country’s bustling capital: its key historical sights, old districts and architectural landmarks. Start the tour in the morning or opt to depart on the trip later in the afternoon. Your first stop is Manila’s busy commercial centre - Makati - where you can explore the urban scenery through the country’s tallest skyscrapers and sprawling shopping malls. Go on to visit American Memorial & Cemetery containing the graves of 17,191 soldiers most of whom lost their lives in operations in New Guinea and the Philippines. Next on the itinerary is Intramuros, the oldest district and historic core of Manila also often referred to as the Walled City. Complete the tour with Fort Santiago, a citadel first built by Spanish conquistador, Miguel López de Legazpi.
- Get a glimpse of Philippine history by visiting Manila’s past and present
- Drive along the scenic Roxas Boulevard to the old city of Manila
- Learn about the rich Spanish heritage through the church ruins and other relics of the Spanish era
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email