Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket
Antelope Canyon Tours departs every 1/2 hour a quarter after and a quarter till the hour, the tour is a 1.5 hours waling tour and climbing down some ladders is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes for this 600 meter trip.
Lower Antelope Canyon Tours has smaller group sizes and the guide stays with you during the entire tour, sharing information about the geology, history, and Navajo Traditional ways.
The Lower Antelope Canyon tends to be less crowded than the Upper Antelope Canyon and is preferred by many because of its narrow canyon walls and ladders that take you to the levels that have been carved by flash floods from the upper mesas. The sandstone walls are exquisitely formed, and the Lower Antelope Canyon offers a longer canyon exploration.
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Fee
- Navajo Nation Permit fee of $8/person
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Not included tour guide gratuities, recommenced $3 per person
- Convenient Fee $2 per person cash pay to ticket redeem personnel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant must include at the time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
A lot of people complaint about the rush and how rude some of the tour guide people are, we had a good time, we had a great lady for our tour guide she was nice helpful with the photos, I highly recommend the tour, it is expensive, but it is so worth it. Be on tine that’s for sure.
Perfect experience... would do it again Nice spot. Perfect timing. Guide was nice Interesting Aaaaaa
We had a great time but it was super hot that day. Arizona in July! The guide - Bernard was great and made it fun by telling us how and when to take pictures. I would revisit again.
This canyon was recomended by friends. We thank them for this. This is one of the most beautifull canyons. If you want to visit..please make reservation on time
Have a great time but would not choose the mid day time slot as way too many people (100) at once and you do not get the light rays on camera unless you have a good camera
Purchased for a family of four. Was a great visit. It was a busy day that we visited so I was happy that we purchased prior to arrival. You can buy at the location but it was cash only and limited to availability of spots.
Ian Johnson was our guide, he did an excellent job with all of us, helping with our cameras for good pictures, he would even take pictures of us as well as the other tourists and keeping his group together. The Canyons were beautiful and breath taking, I would recommend this to all my friends.