Sunset Hot Air Balloon Ride over Phoenix
During your hour-long flight over the famous Sonoran Desert, you will have a 360-degree view no matter where you stand in the basket. The pilot will be your tour guide in the sky, explaining what you are looking at, how far you are going and how high you are ascending.
Upon landing, you will be greeted with a celebratory toast (a tradition dating back to the 1800's), post flight food catered for you by locally renowned Wildflower Bread Company, and each passenger will receive a commemorative flight certificate. Once the balloon is packed up and all passengers are ready to go, the pilot and crew will bring you back to the check-in point where you can purchase souvenirs to commemorate your aeronautical adventure. A great experience to check off your Bucket List!
- Local taxes
- Post flight food
- Live commentary on board
- Gift for inflation process (option of helping crew inflate balloon)
- Souvenir Merchandise (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for an additional fee)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All flights are weather permitting
- Children must be 5 years of age or older
- Must be able to stand for 60 minutes unassisted
- Must be able to sustain the impact of jumping off a chair
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Light layered clothing
- Closed toe shoes
This was our first time in a balloon and it was terrific. Very experienced pilot who always put safety first. The sites were amazing and Craig and the entire crew were so polite and interesting. Craig had great knowledge of the entire area.
Fabulous experience. We had Patrick as our pilot. He was professional and fun.