Selvatura Park Eco Adventure Tour of Monteverde
Enjoy a guided walk inside one of the world’s largest live butterfly exhibitions with an area of over 29,000 square feet (2,700 square meters). Explore a community that gathers more than 20 species of butterflies, where you can learn about their life cycle, their special abilities and behaviors that have helped them evolve throughout thousands of years.
Afterwards, tour the other beautiful garden with over 100 beautiful hummingbirds flying cheerfully around you. More than 14 species of hummingbirds will amaze you with their incredible aerial maneuvers and bright lively colors for a photography fan’s treat. No matter what mood you are in, these small daredevils will cheer you up and give you an unforgettable air show.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Overall the tour was very well run and what was seen was beautiful. We did not see any animals on our day, obviously the tour host could not control but it was the only disappointment.
Very amazing. I recommend this tour to all. There was one point of confusion. The website where we booked the trip indicated that Selvatura Park did not provide transportation from hotels to the park, when in fact, it did. This was eventually clarified, but created some angst while we were trying to figure out how to get there.