Nikolaos Sailing Yacht Daily Cruises-All inclusive
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anthony Quinn Bay, Faliraki Greece
One of the most beautiful beaches on Rhodes,crystal water and many fish ,the best areas for snorkelling.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kallithea Springs, Leof. Kallitheas, Kallithea 851 00 Greece
Kallithea Springs,very popular for thermal springs,good place for snorkelling .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ladiko Beach, Kallithea, 85100 Greece
Ladiko beach,ideal place for those looking for peace and quiet.
Duration: 1 hour
- Lunch - Seasonal fruits,lunch,drinks(beer,wine,water,refreshments).
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We booked this trip as a private family booking, 2 adults and 3 children (16, 14 and 9 years old). The boat is amazing...perfect for our family group of 5, but could easily and comfortably manage up to 12 people. There is plenty of areas to sunbathe or sit and have a drink. The crew (2 people) were great....made sure we moored up in great locations for snorkeling and ensured that we had enough to eat and drink throughout the trip. It is amazing when you get a captain who knows his boat setting out the sails and speeding through the sea. We had an amazing day. Was definitely worth the money. If we visit Rhodes again, we will definitely book another trip with the Nikolaos Sailing Yacht.